Sketches Update, Among Other Things

1

Category : ,

    I'm almost done fixing things up! But, it's taking me a bit longer than I had hoped now that school has started again(mainly the result of an AP score fiasco; my school never got them/lost them).
    I am pleasantly surprised to find that college is different than high school in many ways. But, I can already tell that it will take me a while to adjust to drawing for 3 or more hours straight. I've always worked quickly, and I usually end up overworking drawings because I feel like I haven't done enough work when I finish before everyone else. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever spent more than an hour on a piece in one sitting, and certainly not more than 3 hours on any one piece in total. Hmm, not good.

    Anyhoo, Here are some doodle pages from one of my sketchbooks from earlier this year. I've spent quite a lot of time fleshing out this character, but I still can't  grasp consistency.
    Her name is Lyn and she has a habit of causing trouble. In the top corner of the bottom page is also one of the first drawings I did of her accomplice, who is still unnamed. More to come.
   





Comments (1)

Hey Christina!!

I miss you!
Keep posting your work- I ADORE it!

With much LURVE,

Elizabeth Kramer

Post a comment